In Lusaka press secretary of President Sata released a formal apology to philanthropist and former Zambia’s permanent representative to UNESCO Nicolae Bogdan Buzaianu. Dr. Buzaianu was wrongly accused of purchasing the gold from DEC when he flew into Zambia from Geneva, Switzerland. What was believed to be a nefarious meeting between former President Banda and the Swiss-Businessman turned out to be a meeting of diplomacy.
Lawyers who represent Banda stated that Nicolae Buzaianu arrived in Zambia upon a private jet to announce his resignation as Zambia’s permanent representative from UNESCO. Dr. Buzaianu felt that it was time for him to move on and follow a path more spiritual and focus on rebuilding churches in Eastern Europe. For which he has received a Gold Medal honor by the church.
The gold purchase is still a mystery and President Sata currently has his hands full with his crossover into taking command of the government. Sources claim that the President jumped into the gold scandal without having all the fact presented. This reporter was unable to reach Nicolae Bogdan Buzaianu for a statement about the formal apology.
- Corruption is like a Mudslide in Zambia by Gloria Koko – Lusaka (zambianewsfeatures.wordpress.com)
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – From Zambia (nicolaebuzaianu.wordpress.com)
- For Immediate Release (flavafmcozm.wordpress.com)
- In Lusaka press secretary of President Sata released a formal apology to philanthropist and former Zambia’s permanent representative to UNESCO Nicolae Buzaianu. (newsforpeople.wordpress.com)
- From Zambian Press Secretary – Nicolae Bogdan Buzaianu (informatiiinformatii.wordpress.com)